1:1 The Mandalorian Prop Replica Helmet [Pre-Order - Item Due In To Stock Quarter 1 2020]
The Mandalorian, the first Star Wars live action series, from executive producers and writers Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni, premiers on Disney+, the new streaming service, on November 12, 2019.
The Mandalorian is wrapped in mystery. No one is quite sure who this well-equipped stranger is. The Mandalorian is battle-worn and tight lipped formidable bounty hunter in an increasingly dangerous galaxy. His body is shielded by beskar armour and his face is hidden behind the iconic T-Visor.
Utilizing the original moulds that were used to make the screen-used prop, EFX’s engineers, model-makers and artists have produced a faithful recreation of this new prop replica helmet. The paint detail on the helmet is hand painted to be screen accurate to the original helmet
- As seen in The Mandalorian on Disney+
- Limited to 750 pieces worldwide
- Master patterns cast from the moulds used to make the screen-used helmets
- Full Scale 1:1 Prop Replica
- Screen accurate paint and hand painted weathering utilizing actual paint samples
- Numbered Metal Plaque
- EFX Display Base
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
NOTE: Due to the unique characteristics of this metallic paint, like the screen-used helmet, the colour of the helmet may look different under different lighting conditions.
Product specifications, features, colour, etc. are subject to change without notice
Due In To Stock Quarter 1 2020 - Pre-Order Now!
Important Pre-Order Information:
1. Payment is taken for all pre-orders up front upon order.
2. Delivery dates are set by our suppliers and are subject to change without notice. If they change we will notify all customers which have ordered the item.
3. Customers can cancel pre-orders at any time. However this must be done in writing (E-Mail us!) and a 15% fee will be taken per item for restocking!